UK and Ireland
Delivery of our Flowers is very simple and easy when going to our local area, a good address and phone number is all we need!
For our Customers not lucky enough to live in the Cooley Peinsula we use DPD Couriers, therefore a few simple terms and conditions apply;
- Please provide a working contact number for the recipient.
- Delivery of our floral bouquets products will be made a maximum of 2 days after ordering unless a certain date is required.
- Order taken before 11am should be delivered next day. Delivery is available nationwide from Tuesday to Friday.
- To guarantee delivery for a special event/occasion it is highly recommended that you place your order early.
- All Nationwide deliveries will be handled via an established Courier providing a contact number for the receiver of the goods is supplied
- For best results it is highly recommended that detailed contact details of the person to whom the goods are being delivered to, are provided to us. As well as any special delivery instructions. This is especially important as the delivery person will need to contact the recipient to confirm delivery details.
- A signature is required upon delivery, unless otherwise requested by the customer.
We also offer international delievery to Australia. This is carried out by our partner companies based in Australia.
- Just like when you order your flowers for delivery in Ireland, it is always best to give some us some extra time to ensure your gift arrives when it should.
- Delivery throughout Australia is done by courier supervised by our regional partners